Tuesday, August 20, 2013

list of things going on in my brain


  • I really do want to read more novels
  • I want to consume less and create more
  • need to increase the variety in our diet without compromising the clean eating we have been doing.  this takes time. 
  • continue to get rid of extra stuff
  • walk to relieve stress
  • drink more water
  • organize my work space.  take more ownership of the space.  I have been there just over a year.
  • write more letters
  • refocus my attempt at taking a photo a day.  what is the deal with not.
  • clean my fridge
  • think of fall wardrobe additions at reasonable cost
  • sew something

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

I am wanting to organize things more as well... and squeeze the last goodness out of summer... hard to get back into things sometimes, even taking pictures...

Kassianni said...

Would you believe I brought my sewing machine ams left the peddle in storage at my in-laws? gah.

MacrinaQuin said...

stuff is strange, isn't it? been reading the lives of the saints - it's so hard to believe all this stuff is necessary, when our deepest selves are filled by something deeper, greater, more substantial and real than all those "things" that surround us...

Blog Archive