Wednesday, March 18, 2015

fleeting





Good golly.  Where does the time go?  Seriously.  It is almost the end of March.  Soon it will be officially spring  Winter here on the west coast was one of the mildest non events in years.  I have been missing my DSLR alot these past few weeks.  It was stolen last year - I have not replaced it.  It is not at the top of the list.  I have my canon I can use  I have film.  I am out of the habit.  So as much as I miss using the camera - I need to make the effort to retrain myself.  We are going on a wee bit of trip next week  I will bring my camera.  

What else is going on?  It is Lent.  I have been sitting on the outside looking in.  

We are wrapping our brains around the idea that we might be moving.  Don't I say that every couple of years?

Spring cleaning and sorting.

Some serious changes happening at work.  Things to be sorted out.  In the meantime we keep trying to publish a newspaper.

Garbage day today.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

we still keep you all in prayer. God bless. The time does go so quickly.

Kassianni said...

TU ME MANQUE!!!!!

Blog Archive