Monday, January 15, 2007

snow warning in effect

Great. More snow on the way. It is -7 degrees C. My car is frozen shut - there is no way I am going to get the locks open. So, I have come up with new plan. I will take public transit. I will walk to the bus; take the bus to my accupuncture appointment - then walk to the park and ride and take the bus to work. Thomas will have to pick me up this evening.

The snow is set to arrive late tonight and into the morning - just in time for the commute tomorrow. Wonderful. Why couldn't we have snow when we were all on holidays?

Blah.
Blah again.

Be safe everyone.

********************update***********************

The bus did not show up.
Hiked home and called to cancel appointment.

Called Transit to complain.

Will venture out again at 9.30 to catch the 9.54am bus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still wearing a light jacket.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe there is so much snow in Vancouver! It looks like Quebec has had warmer winter than BC this year! Good luck with Translink!

Kassianni said...

blah! I know how you feel!
we got snow last night, and even today, but it turned to wet snow, then rain in the afternoon, so walking anywhere is a slushy wet experience.
it's cold and gross.

Blog Archive