Friday, June 20, 2008

the first day of summer

O Happy Day.
Today summer begins. I heard that today is one the happiest days of the year. More people are happy today than any other day. The summer months stretch out before us. One can only hope that the summer weather will follow. Today looks promising for FUN DAY. Last day of guitar lessons for my son. NO DANCE REHEARSAL for my daughter.

I have been "covering the grey" myself these past few months - about 4 times a year I have it done "professtionally" - such a treat it was. I may wear a skirt today.

I am attempting to convince my company to find me a kneeling chair. I moved desks so I have to walk farther and further everyday to the printer. I have packed my sneakers and will walk on my lunch hour.

Making changes.

No comments:

Blog Archive