Saturday, May 25, 2013

perspective


some old cross processed film from the archives
a week ago we were celebrating my parents 50th anniversary
this week it is a quiet night on the homefront

a short work week but so very full
punctuated with a surreal experience regarding socks and shoes and dresses and whether brown goes with black...
questions asked - challenges presented - obstacles removed

today it is one year since I started my new job
I definitely feel much more settled
There is still so much to learn
but, I love it.
really I do and I feel so very blessed to be in the position I am in

we are in the midst of grad
we picked up my daughter's grad dress today
she looks quite lovely and grown up
yesterday we attended her very last dance show at the school
Thursday the dance was much cleaner and crisper
last night it was all loosy goosy and emotional and fun... the grade 11's performed a tribute to the grade 12's
couple more weeks and then secondary school is done

it is allergy season


2 comments:

Mimi said...

Congratulations and Many Years

elizabeth said...

thinking of you and sending my love.

Blog Archive